Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Engineer to join our World Class Service Desk Team. Established for 25 years with an outstanding reputation, we are a friendly, successful, and ambitious company. We are passionate about cultivating a fun and rewarding environment where our staff are looked after while providing a framework and incentives to enable everyone to fulfil their potential. Now is the perfect time to join us and be a part of our next chapter and continued success.
In this role you will be based at our office in Paddock Wood, however you will be the main engineer to perform any onsite works, such as site visits to troubleshoot and resolve minor incidents, network cabling installations and other hardware installations.
While working from the office you will be part of our Requests Team working on our customers’ IT systems to remotely complete their requests.
Our ideal candidate will be a practical minded individual with both theoretical and practical IT skills at a high 1st line / early 2nd line level, with strong customer service and communication skills.
- Provide onsite and remote 1st/2nd line support to our clients
- Onsite Installation work
- Onsite network infrastructure installation / repair
- Working in order of SLA and priority of tickets
- System documentation
- Ideally you will be from a Managed Service background
- Clean driving license
- Great customer service skills
- Positive and passionate about technology
- Good problem solving skills
- 1st/2nd Line level Experience with Office 365, MS Desktop (Windows 7 – 10), MS Server (2016, 2019), Network & Cabling, MS Office, Antivirus and Printers, Apple MAC
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company van
- Company bonus
- Dedicated training days with linked salary increase
- Service Desk gamification rewards; from Amazon vouchers to days off work
- Pension scheme
- Dress down Fridays
- Unlimited free fruit and soft drinks
- New client introduction bonus payment
- New staff introduction bonus payment
- Quarterly company funded social events
- Regular anonymous pulse surveys to help us help you
- PerkBox discounts and offers
Up to £25k subject to experience and qualifications
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
Please note: due to the large number of applicants, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.