Working at Select Technology isn’t just another 9-5 job. We’re not your usual corporate IT company – we’re a friendly bunch of team players that like to get the job done to a great standard and have some fun along the way. And pizza, lots of pizza.
Our marketing team support the growth of our ever-expanding business, and it is a really exciting time to jump aboard the marketing bus right now! We are busy driving inbound marketing leads, promoting our award-winning services to our customers and prospects, as well as raising our brand profile both online and offline.
Sounds good, right…?!
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll be the lead marketer, devising the marketing strategy and subsequent activities alongside our Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Working with our Digital Marketing Specialist you will oversee all digital marketing activity including PPC, website management, social media and SEO.
- Our Brand voice and personality is really important to us – you’ll be its guardian ensuring all comms are consistent and on-brand.
- You’ll work with the Commercial Director to set marketing KPIs to track and monitor performance and make changes accordingly.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to understand business and customer priorities and promote accordingly.
- Develop and foster good working relationships with customers and vendors
- Build solid working relationships with and manage agencies effectively.
- As a key member of the Management Team, you’ll use your marketing expertise to support the overall business strategy.
- Plan and attend various events in line with the events calendar (e.g., exhibitions, trade shows, client workshops, industry and business events).
What will you bring to the table?
- Outstanding organisational, time management and prioritisation skills are essential.
- You’ll have an exceptional eye for detail and precision in presentation with a professional delivery.
- As a people person, you’ll have the ability to build strong working relationships with cross-functional departments and people at all levels, inside and outside the business.
- It would be great if you have an understanding and demonstrable experience of digital marketing, including SEO, PPC and paid social.
- We’d like it if you had at least 5 years marketing experience, preferably in a B2B environment.
- A Marketing or Business-related degree or CIM qualification is desirable, but not essential as long as you have some great experience under your belt!
The nitty gritty details
- We are looking for someone that can work full-time, but we would consider flexible or part-time hours for the right person.
- The salary range for full-time is £45,000 to £50,000 depending on your experience and qualifications.
- You’ll need to come into our office in Paddock Wood 1 or 2 days a week, but the rest of the time you’re free to work from home. We like the team to bond, share ideas and help each other out, and as much as we love technology, there’s no substitute for face-to-face.
- Our working hours are 9:00 – 5:30 Monday to Friday, but sometimes we might ask you to be a bit flexible on this for events.
What’s in it for you?
We are passionate about cultivating a fun and rewarding environment where our team are looked after while providing a framework and incentives to enable everyone to fulfil their potential.
People first mentality
Our customers come first and so do our team. We pay fairly and more often than not you’ll get an annual pay increase. At the start of the Cost of Living crisis we gave a 6% salary increase and we paid out a Christmas bonus last year too.
Flexible and fun work environment
We work hard, but we also have a lot of fun along the way. We’re supportive and understand that life happens. If you need to clock off early for something personal, or work from home an extra day every now and again we’re happy to oblige. We even offer 2 days paid leave if you need time off to look after a poorly child or relative.
The best of the best
We want our team to be the best and provide the greatest customer experience possible. That means we champion people to progress, and we’ll pay for your training to get you to the next level and pay you the market rate for your new skills.
Just check out our video for what life is like at Select…
Wait, there’s more?!
- You’ll get 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Well, actually, it’s 26 as you get a bonus day for your birthday too!
- Every year we try to pay out a bonus to recognise everyone’s efforts
- Every 3 months we all get together to do something fun, and it’s all on Select!
- Like to cycle? We offer a Ride2Work Scheme
- It wouldn’t be an IT company without a games room! Pool, darts, arcade machine – lunch breaks never looked so fun!
- Help yourself to free fruit and soft drinks
- Posh coffee and hot chocolate at the click of a button – your caffeine cravings will be satisfied!
- If you introduce new clients or staff you’ll get bonus
- You’ll get Perkbox discounts on things like cinema tickets, restaurants and the gym.
If you like the sound of us and the job, please drop us a message and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to hear from you!