Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced second line Support Engineer to join our World Class Service Desk Team. Established for 25 years with an outstanding reputation, we are a friendly, successful and ambitious company. Now is the perfect time to join us and be a part of our next chapter and continued success.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is customer-focused, technical and has excellent communication skills looking to further their career and thrive in an enjoyable working environment. We are passionate about cultivating a fun and rewarding environment where our staff are looked after while providing a framework and incentives to enable everyone to fulfil their potential.
As part of our dedicated Services Desk, you will work closely with our team supporting and helping our clients succeed through technology. As second line support, you will be there for escalations providing exceptional telephone and remote support and if necessary an onsite response. 2nd line staff work from the office 3 days a week.
- Provide Remote/Onsite 2nd Line support to our clients relating to our *core technologies
- Providing an escalation point for 1st line Service Desk Engineers
- Installation work of core technologies
- Delivering against our KPI’s such as customer satisfaction
- Working in order of SLA and priority of tickets
- System documentation
- Work in accordance with company values, policies and procedures
- 40 hours per week – 08:30 – 17:30 Monday to Friday. We need applicants to be flexible and be available to occasionally work additional hours where required to fulfil the demands of their role. In return, we offer a competitive salary and a fun and rewarding environment for you to succeed.
- Ideally you will be from a Managed Service background
- Great customer service skills
- Positive and passionate about technology
- The ability work as part of a team assisting others where required.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- 2nd Line level Experience with most of our *core technologies: Microsoft 365, SharePoint, MS Desktop (Windows 10), MS Server (2012/2016), Hyper V, VMware, Azure, Switches, Routers, Firewalls, DHCP, DNS, MS Office (2010/365), Antivirus, Printers & Active Directory
- 25 days holiday
- Your Birthday as a bonus annual leave day
- Annual Staff Bonus
- Pension scheme
- 2 weeks of dedicated training days
- Service Desk gamification rewards
- Free onsite parking
- Ride2work Scheme
- Fully airconditioned offices
- Onsite Games Room
- Dress down Fridays
- Unlimited free fruit and soft drinks.
- Beans to cup coffee machine
- Company paid quarterly social events
- New client introduction bonus
- New staff introduction bonus
- Regular anonymous pulse surveys to help us help you
- PerkBox discounts and offers
£24 – £30k subject to experience and qualifications
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
Please note: due to the large number of applicants, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.