Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Second Line Support Engineer to join our World Class Service Desk Team. Established for 25 years with an outstanding reputation, we are a friendly, successful and ambitious company. Now is the perfect time to join us and be a part of our next chapter and continued success.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is customer-focused, technical and has excellent communication skills looking to further their career and thrive in an enjoyable working environment. We are passionate about cultivating a fun and rewarding environment where our staff are looked after, while providing a framework and incentives to enable everyone to fulfil their potential.
As part of our dedicated Service Desk, you will work closely with our team supporting and helping our clients succeed through technology. As second line support, you will be there for escalations, providing exceptional telephone and remote support, and if necessary, an onsite response.
Due to the Government guidelines around Covid-19 and “working from home if you can”, our preference is for all staff to do this wherever possible. We do however, have our office open for staff that are unable to work from home.
- Provide Remote/Onsite 2nd Line support to our clients relating to our *core technologies
- Providing an escalation point for 1st line Service Desk Engineers
- Installation work of core technologies
- Delivering against our KPI’s such as customer satisfaction
- Working in order of SLA and priority of tickets
- System documentation
- Work in accordance with company values, policies and procedures
- 40 hours per week – 08:30 – 17:30 Monday to Friday. We need applicants to be flexible and be available to occasionally work additional hours where required to fulfil the demands of their role. In return, we offer a competitive salary and a fun and rewarding environment for you to succeed.
- Ideally you will be from a Managed Service background
- Great customer service skills
- Positive and passionate about technology
- The ability work as part of a team assisting others where required.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- 2nd Line level Experience with most of our *core technologies: Microsoft 365, SharePoint, MS Desktop (Windows 10), MS Server (2012/2016), Hyper V, VMware, Azure, Switches, Routers, Firewalls, DHCP, DNS, MS Office (2010/365), Antivirus, Printers & Active Directory
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Quarterly Golden KPI Bonus
- Dedicated training days with linked salary increase
- Service Desk gamification rewards; from amazon vouchers to days off work
- Pension scheme
- Dress down Fridays
- New client introduction bonus payment
- New staff introduction bonus payment
- Quarterly company funded social events
- Weekly anonymous pulse surveys to help us help you
- PerkBox discounts and offers
£23 – £28k subject to experience and qualifications
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
Please note: due to the large number of applicants, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.