Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Services Coordinator to join our World Class Service Desk Team. Established for 25 years with an outstanding reputation, we are a friendly, successful and ambitious company. Now is the perfect time to join us and be a part of our next chapter and continued success.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is customer-focused, great at organisation, a natural leader, from a technical background and has excellent communication skills looking to further their career and thrive in an enjoyable working environment. We are passionate about cultivating a fun and rewarding environment where our staff are looked after, while combining frameworks and incentives to enable everyone to fulfil their potential.
As part of our dedicated Service Desk, you will coordinate the flow of incidents and requests ensuring the team meet our operational targets.
Due to the Government guidelines around Covid-19 and “working from home if you can”, our preference is for all staff to do this wherever possible. We do however, have our office open for staff that are unable to work from home.
- Coordinate the activities and ticket queues of our Service Desk teams.
- Providing an escalation point for operational decisions.
- Ensuring Service Desk KPI’s are within acceptable thresholds by close of business and there is a plan for all tickets
- Log and dispatch tickets on ConnectWise and dispatch to a suitable engineer.
- Manage the queues of each engineer to ensure SLAs are met by each engineer.
- Review the progress of the tickets that each engineer has, to ensure each team member works within operational KPIs.
- Identify chargeable tickets at the point of logging, ensuring the correct agreement is set and any required quotes for work have been sent and signed off by the customer before dispatching to the correct engineer.
- Control the scheduling of tickets for both in hours and out of hours work Identifying where customers should be quoted and charged for the work.
- Overseeing On-Call rota ensuring on call engineers get to the tickets within stated SLAs.
- Time sheet reviews / approvals. Retrospectively confirming that the time entered is correct and that any chargeable time has been captured.
- Constantly seek out ways to improve the service we deliver.
- Good with people, maintaining a positive culture while getting results with a strong customer orientation.
- A strong technical background providing a wide understanding of troubleshooting practices and a high level of understanding of the required skillset / time required to work technical issues.
- Self-motivated with excellent people skills. The ability to motivate in pressured environments.
- A good ability to understand commercial implications of technical actions.
- A can-do attitude, the ability to take challenges in your stride and work through them in a logical fashion.
- Knowledge of IT applications, processes, software, and equipment.
- Strong organizational, and customer service skills.
- Skill in planning and preparing written communications.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Service awareness of all organizations’ key IT services.
- Positive and passionate about technology.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Your Birthday off work as a bonus annual leave day
- Pension scheme
- Dress down Fridays
- New client introduction bonus payment
- New staff introduction bonus payment
- Quarterly company funded social events
- Weekly anonymous pulse surveys to help us help you
- PerkBox discounts and offers
£26 – £30k subject to experience and qualifications
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV to
Please note: due to the large number of applicants, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.