Established for 25 years with an outstanding reputation, we are a friendly, successful and ambitious company. Now is the perfect time to join us and be a part of our next chapter and continued success.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Technical Account Manager to join our Customer Engagement Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is great at building lasting customer relationships based around technology services, creating value for customer and for Select Technology while building a great career for yourself. We are passionate about cultivating a fun and rewarding environment where our staff are looked after while providing a framework and incentives to enable everyone to fulfil their potential.
As part of our dedicated Customer Engagement Team, you will work closely with our team supporting and helping our clients succeed through technology. That means understanding their business, their goals and their challenges while also understanding how Select Technology’s offerings can help, drawing in the right colleagues to ensure a great customer experience.
Due to the Government guidelines around Covid-19 and “working from home if you can”, our preference is for all staff to do this wherever possible. We do have our office open for staff that are unable to work from home.
- To be the central point of contact for your assigned customers
- To manage and maintain customer business relationships at the appropriate levels
- To ensure that each customer has a current and relevant Roadmap of technology improvements that deliver benefit to their business
- To maintain an understanding of Select Technology’s offerings, and the developments of the wider technology industry, and how they can benefit our customers
- To present Roadmaps and other materials to customers
- To coordinate with colleagues to ensure that issues arising from services are addressed quickly and to the customers’ satisfaction
- To coordinate with colleagues to ensure that the right people are engaged at the right time to progress sales opportunities
- To advise the customer and internal colleagues on appropriate Microsoft licencing, and to maintain sufficient and current awareness of the Microsoft licencing options
- To maintain accurate records of client activity in the company’s CRM and Service Desk applications
- To work in accordance with company values, policies and procedures
- A genuine interest in and enthusiasm for business technology
- An ability to empathise with customers and build lasting relationships
- A problem-solving mindset
- An ability to work unsupervised, managing your own workload and competing demands, coupled with a willingness to share information and to ask for help when needed
- An understanding of the principles of:
- End user computing
- Microsoft 365
- Information Security
- Multi-Tier on premise architecture
- Cloud architecture
- Cloud applications
- A willingness to get stuck in when necessary, with an ability to delegate when possible
- 25 days holiday
- Your Birthday as a bonus annual leave day
- Annual Staff Bonus
- Pension scheme
- 2 weeks of dedicated training days
- Service Desk gamification rewards
- Free onsite parking
- Ride2work Scheme
- Fully airconditioned offices
- Onsite Games Room
- Dress down Fridays
- Unlimited free fruit and soft drinks.
- Beans to cup coffee machine
- Company paid quarterly social events
- New client introduction bonus
- New staff introduction bonus
- Regular anonymous pulse surveys to help us help you
- PerkBox discounts and offers
The salary range will be £30 – £40k subject to experience and qualifications
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV to
Please note: due to the large number of applicants, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.