Service Desk Technician
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced 1st line Support Engineer to join our World Class Service Desk Team. Established for 25 years with an outstanding reputation, we are a friendly, successful and ambitious company. Now is the perfect time to join us and be a part of our next chapter and continued success.
Working from our smart modern offices with breakout and recreational areas including a pool table, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is customer-focused, technical and has excellent communication skills looking to further their career and thrive in an enjoyable working environment. We are passionate about cultivating a fun and rewarding environment where our staff are looked after while providing a framework and incentives to enable everyone to fulfill their potential.
As part of our dedicated Services Desk, you will work closely with our team supporting and helping our clients succeed through technology. As first line support, you will be the first point of contact, providing exceptional telephone and remote support and if necessary an onsite response.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Provide Remote/Onsite 1st Line support to our clients relating to our *core technologies (see below)
- Installation work of *core technologies
- Achieve both personal and team Golden KPIs targets such as customer satisfaction
- Working in order of SLA and priority of tickets
- System documentation
What you will need:
- Ideally you will be from a Managed Service background
- Great customer service skills
- Positive and passionate about technology
- Good problem solving skills
- 1st Line level Experience with most of our *core technologies: O365, MS Desktop (Windows 7, 10), MS Server (2012/2016), Switches, Routers, Firewalls, DHCP, DNS, MS Office (2010/365), Antivirus, Printers & Active Directory
Our Job Offer
40 hours per week – 08:30 – 17:30 Monday to Friday. We need applicants to be flexible and be available to occasionally work additional hours where required to fulfil the demands of their role. In return, we offer a competitive salary and a fun and rewarding environment for you to succeed.
- 25 days holiday
- Quarterly Golden KPI Bonus
- Dedicated training days with linked salary increase
- Service Desk gamification rewards; from amazon vouchers to days off work
- Pension scheme
- Dress down Fridays
- Unlimited Free fruit and soft drinks.
- New client introduction bonus payment
- New staff introduction bonus payment
- Quarterly company funded social events meals out, bowling etc
- Weekly anonymous pulse surveys to help us help you
- Free Parking
- Childcare Vouchers
The salary range for our Service Desk Technician £18 – £24k subject to experience and qualifications
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the large number of applicants, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.