Win a Microsoft Surface Go
It’s taken a turn for the worse, Santa’s legged it now! He’s hiding within our website.
Find where Santa has hidden, submit the form below, and because its Santa you get the chance to WIN a Microsoft Surface Go worth up to £500!!
The closing date is Friday 17th December 2021 at 5:00pm, hurry the Elves are lost without Santa!
Well done Kate Barrett you are the proud winner of a Microsoft Surface Go!!
Santa and his Elves have all been found in time for Christmas – we can all breathe a sigh of relief!
The winner will be announced on Monday 20th December 2021 at 10:00am
We do have a little clue to help you along the way….
With a mission you can be positive.
With a vision you can be passionate.
And together we can make a difference.
There is so much to learn about us.
You could win a Microsoft Surface Go!!
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Select Technology Systems Ltd (company no. 03028373] whose registered office is at 4 Canon Park, Transfesa Road, Paddock Wood, Kent, TN12 6UF.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Select Technology Systems Ltd and their close relatives.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be:
- Week 1 – 3 December 2021 at 5pm GMT
- Week 2 – 10 December 2021 at 5pm GMT
- Week 3 – 17 December 2021 at 5pm GMT
- After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- For each week you will be required to locate a specific image across the Select Technology website (www.select-technology.co.uk), once located you will be required to submit a web form (page Address) providing the web address of the page that the image is located on for that week.
- One entry per person, additional entries will be deleted.
- The prize is as follows:
- Week 1 – 1 x Microsoft Surface Earbuds or equivalent
- Week 2 – 1 x Microsoft Xbox Series S or equivalent
- Week 3 – 1 x Microsoft Surface Go 3 with Keyboard cover or equivalent
- The prizes as stated and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- The prizes are not transferable.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- A winners will be chosen at random by software, from all correct entries received and verified by Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Linkedin within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select Technology Systems Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Select Technology Systems Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- By submitting the competition form you may be required to dance on camera dressed as an Elf whenever Santa requires it, this must be uploaded to either LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook within 24 hours of the request.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
No Elves were harmed in the making of this competition, however Santa’s naughty and nice list has been heavily compromised by ransomware, and after continued pressure from Select Technology (particularly Russell Gower-Leech, Cybersecurity Manager) has accepted our help with his cybersecurity needs. We can confirm that we will do everything in our power to help Santa so that your children get their Christmas presents. 😁
Share this post
From laying the IT foundations, to cloud migration, Microsoft 365 adoption and Wi-Fi optimisation for AC Goatham's
Revolution Events has been working with Select Technology for nearly 10 years, find out how we have supported their IT needs.