Dynamics 365 can help you meet customer needs and capture new opportunities seamlessly. Find out how.
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a Cloud-based platform combining Customer Relationship Management and Enterprise Resource Planning applications to help you streamline your processes. This solution can be fully integrated with all other Microsoft Business Applications, including Office 365 and SharePoint.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Applications
Microsoft Dynamics is comprised of many different applications that allow you to manage specific business functions in one platform including:
- Sales: get access to new customer insights, which will help you answer your customers’ needs better and drive more sales,
- Customer service: Build a stronger relationship with your clients thanks to a faster, personalised service,
- Marketing: Easily track and manage all your sales and marketing campaigns to ensure maximum efficiency,
- Project service automation: Deliver outstanding project experiences, on time and on budget,
- Finance & Operations: Make data-driven decisions to optimise your supply chain, elevate financial performance and improve efficiency,
- Talent: a unique tool to hire and retain top talents, built for HR professionals,
- Field Service: Optimise field operations thanks to Microsoft Dynamics 365 insights.
Key Features & Benefits
Kickstart your Digital Transformation
Transform your business with Microsoft Dynamics 365. This intelligent platform will help you make decisions based on real data. This will help ensure your projects, campaigns and strategies always meet their objectives.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is hosted in Microsoft’s own data centres in the UK, which means it is highly-secure, compliant with GDPR and it benefits from Microsoft’s guaranteed 99.9% uptime.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a fully-flexible solution, which means you can start with a limited number of applications and add more on as your business grows and requires access to more insights.
Working with Select Technology to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365
In order to offer you a seamless migration to Microsoft Dynamics 365 in Kent and to help you make the most of this intelligent platform, our Microsoft IT consultants follow a specific process. Get in touch to see how we can help you make the most of this tool.
Contact our Sales team to find out more