WorkTogether represents the best in IT support and managed services
We have uncompromising, high standards to provide the best customer experience possible. It is perfectly balanced to offer essential daily support whilst other dedicated teams help your business focus on the ‘bigger picture’ by continuously reviewing your technology and strategy to maximise business success.
Why is WorkTogether the ideal IT support solution?
The very best customer experience
- We’ll help keep your business online, calling you back within 15 minutes of reporting an IT issue when a team member can’t work.
- We know businesses change and grow; that’s why unlimited user installations are included.
- We offer unlimited onsite support so we’re right there when you need us.
- Our out-of-hours service means you have our support around the clock for business-critical issues.
- Your Technical Account Manager will meet with you monthly to ensure you are always happy with our service, discuss roadmaps and business IT strategy.
- Every three months we’ll carry out a technology assessment to make sure your business systems are up to date, secure and optimized for success.
- Our friendly team really know their stuff and are happy to help with all those tech questions, big or small.
We take the pressure off
- We handle your complete IT needs, leaving you time to focus on your business.
- Secure as standard. We include anti-virus software, dark web monitoring, patch management and security awareness training.
- We include Microsoft 365 training in the service to help upskill your team.
- Our proactive team continuously analyse and monitor your network, devices and connectivity to prevent issues from happening.
Our collaborative approach means you achieve more
- We’re in it for the long haul, aiming to be your lifetime IT partner. That means we don’t cut corners and we’re ready to take your IT support to the next level.
- We work with you to understand the plan for your business and support you to achieve your goals.
- We’re always looking ahead to help future-proof your IT infrastructure and use roadmaps to eliminate surprises.