Recorded January 2022
Microsoft Teams has come a long way in the past 2 years and the improvements keep on coming, making remote working and collaborating with colleagues and clients that much easier. Join our Digital Transformation Consultant, Nick Ellis, as he explores the new features that Microsoft Teams has to offer, with a focus on how it can help you become more organised, improve collaboration and integrate with other great Microsoft applications.
What will be covered?
- Discover Live Components – a modern way to collaborate in Teams chats. You can work on lists, tables and assign tasks amongst other activities with colleagues in sync
- We’ll take a look at new and improved features in Teams Meetings, such as Forms, Q&A, Meeting Notes section and Whiteboard
- The Viva Learning tool that can be used to search for or recommend training across any Microsoft product
- We’ll also cover some of the other things that are coming soon!
- Microsoft Teams roadmap: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/microsoft-365/roadmap?filters=Microsoft%20Teams
- How to use the scheduling assistant in Outlook: https://www.select-technology.co.uk/2minutetutorials/2minutetutorials-microsoft-outlook-scheduling-assistant/
- How to use Microsoft Forms: https://www.select-technology.co.uk/2minutetutorials/2minutetutorials-microsoft-forms/
- Deep dive into Microsoft Viva:
Digital Transformation Consultant