Play with your camera filters for your video output in Microsoft Teams.
This feature allows you to improve the brightness and the focus, make your picture look that bit nicer 📷
To adjust, head to the three dots at the top of the page, select “Settings”, followed by “Devices”, scroll to the bottom.
Here you will find the adjustment control for brightness and soft focus.
More Microsoft Teams #2MinuteTutorials
- Microsoft Teams: Camera FiltersFilters have made into Microsoft Teams. you can now adjust the brightness and the soft focus 😊
- Microsoft Teams: WhiteboardThe Whiteboard in Microsoft Teams allows you to collaborate with you colleagues in a creative way!
- Microsoft Teams: The WaveBe silly on Microsoft Teams and send your colleagues a wave!!
- Microsoft Teams: SearchThere is a search facility in Microsoft Teams, this can make it really easy to find messages, files, chats and people.
- Microsoft Teams: Schedule SendFind out how you can now schedule a message in Microsoft Teams.
- Microsoft Teams: More ReactionsMore reactions in Microsoft Teams – allowing a whole new way to overreact! 🤣