We can’t quite work out who needs to know! However, you can now add games to your Microsoft Teams meetings with Games for Work from Microsoft!
Once, in Microsoft Teams, select “Apps” on the right hand panel.
Search “Games for Work”, and the then will appear. Select “Games for Work”. Hit the “Add to meeting” button, it will then ask you to select the meeting that you would like the app to be added to.
It will now appear!
You will have four games to select from:
We can’t work out the value of the first three games for a meeting, being that they are traditionally 1-player games (Microsoft has marked them as 1-8 or 1-250 player games 😕).
However, we have found IceBreakers to quite interesting. It can be a great way to start a meeting, start discussion without any stress. This would be particularly useful for interview situations!
Note that Games for Work is only available for Microsoft Teams Enterprise and Education customers only; if not available in your Teams app, reach out to your IT admin for support.
More Microsoft Teams tutorials
- Microsoft Teams: Camera FiltersFilters have made into Microsoft Teams. you can now adjust the brightness and the soft focus 😊
- Microsoft Teams: WhiteboardThe Whiteboard in Microsoft Teams allows you to collaborate with you colleagues in a creative way!
- Microsoft Teams: The WaveBe silly on Microsoft Teams and send your colleagues a wave!!
- Microsoft Teams: SearchThere is a search facility in Microsoft Teams, this can make it really easy to find messages, files, chats and people.
- Microsoft Teams: Schedule SendFind out how you can now schedule a message in Microsoft Teams.