You can now schedule a message in Microsoft Teams, this is really easy to do.
First you type your message, then you right click on the send icon. Here you select your date (up to 7 days), then your time, and now hit “Send at scheduled time”.
So, far this feature is only available in a chat with a person, and not a channel, but hope it does appear soon!
What’s this useful for?
1. To write a message in the evening but arrives during the work day.
2. Send a birthday message to a colleague for the weekend.
3. Or write a message during the workday and schedule it for late in the evening, so the right person knows you are working late. We don’t really condone this 🤣
How will you use schedule Send in Microsoft Teams?
More Microsoft Teams tutorials
- Microsoft Teams: Camera FiltersFilters have made into Microsoft Teams. you can now adjust the brightness and the soft focus 😊
- Microsoft Teams: WhiteboardThe Whiteboard in Microsoft Teams allows you to collaborate with you colleagues in a creative way!
- Microsoft Teams: The WaveBe silly on Microsoft Teams and send your colleagues a wave!!
- Microsoft Teams: SearchThere is a search facility in Microsoft Teams, this can make it really easy to find messages, files, chats and people.
- Microsoft Teams: Schedule SendFind out how you can now schedule a message in Microsoft Teams.