Would you like to send a message to a colleague that shows all the nuances, that can’t be represented in a written message, then video notes are the way to go!
Hit the camera speech button on the bottom right-hand side, make sure that the video and microphone are working. Hit record button, once you are done, hit the stop record button.
Review your video, you can trim the video done, if you need to record it again, you can, but if you are happy then send it!
Boom, you are done!
Make a note that you can only record 1 minutes videos.
More Microsoft Teams tutorials
- Microsoft Teams: Camera FiltersFilters have made into Microsoft Teams. you can now adjust the brightness and the soft focus 😊
- Microsoft Teams: WhiteboardThe Whiteboard in Microsoft Teams allows you to collaborate with you colleagues in a creative way!
- Microsoft Teams: The WaveBe silly on Microsoft Teams and send your colleagues a wave!!
- Microsoft Teams: SearchThere is a search facility in Microsoft Teams, this can make it really easy to find messages, files, chats and people.
- Microsoft Teams: Schedule SendFind out how you can now schedule a message in Microsoft Teams.