The security of your business, your accounts and your employees is one of the most important “things” that you need to think of. However, even the most tech savvy, security conscience business can be hit.
This video is a great example of what can happen when your YouTube accounts are hacked, used to scam other people, and then to top it off deleted! Watch as a naked man (it’s all pixelated) runs around trying to beat the hackers, save his business and finally works out what to do.
While entertaining, it is really interesting what the outcomes are, and how they apply to any business. So do you:
- have detailed documentation or disaster recovery plans,
- train your employees in security,
- and make sure that you are using the right tools.
So, ask yourself the question:
Are you doing everything that you can to prevent a breach?
Are you prepared for the worst to happen?
Are you sure? I mean really really sure? 😁
If you have a question, need advice, give us call and let’s see how we can help you?
Latest cybersecurity articles
- How to catch a PhishWith the media attention Cyber Crime has been given over the past 12 months it is clear that the risks are increasing all the time. According to IBM, Cyber Crime is now worth an estimated $450 Billion per year and more worrying is that it’s not showing any signs of slowing down.
- Plan for the Worst, Achieve the BestObviously this isn’t an all-encompassing check list for Disaster Recovery (DR) planning, but it should provide a high level starting point. Availability, or uptime, are priorities for all businesses big and small. The keys to which are understanding and planning. -One important…
- Cybersecurity Awareness Month: 5 essential top tips you need to know for a secure passwordWhen it comes to remembering things, humans can be pretty rubbish at retaining information. Increasingly in our lives we rely more and more on technology to assist us in the form of smart assistants and wearables to…