Win a Nintendo Switch!
Santa and his top elves have been tricked and robbed of some of their technical jargon that they use to confuse customers!!
Oh no! They need your help!!
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to locate all 6 hidden words across the Select Technology website and submit your findings in the form below, before the 16th December 2022 at 5pm. If you get all six correct, and submit the form before the 16th December at 5pm, you will be entered into a draw, and if your name is selected, you could win an amazing prize!
Grand Prize winner is Callum Hunter!
Our runner-ups are Anne-Marie Willis and Francisco Javier Dominguez Caceres.
Did you find all of Santa’s techy jargon? In case you didn’t they were:
hiding on our WorkSmarter IT consultancy page.
hiding within WorkSafer IT cybersecurity page
hiding on our world-class Prestige IT Support page.
hiding on our About Us page.
hiding on Our Services page.
hiding on our Teams Phone page.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Select Technology Systems Ltd (company no. 03028373] whose registered office is at 4 Canon Park, Transfesa Road, Paddock Wood, Kent, TN12 6UF.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Select Technology Systems Ltd and their close relatives.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 16th December 2022 at 17:00 GMT.
- After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- You will be required to locate 6 (six) specific words across the Select Technology website (www.select-technology.co.uk), once located you will be required to submit a web form providing all 6 (six) words.
- One entry per person, additional entries will be deleted.
- The prize is as follows,
- 1st Prize – Nintendo Switch, plus funny mug.
- 2nd Prize – funny mug.
- 3rd Prize – funny mug.
- The prizes as stated and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- The prizes are not transferable.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- A winners will be chosen at random by software, from all correct entries received and verified by Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Linkedin within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Select Technology Systems Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Select Technology Systems Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- By submitting the competition form you may be required to dance on camera dressed as an Elf whenever Santa requires it, this must be uploaded to either LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook within 24 hours of the request.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].