Got a vision? Not sure how to get from A to B in the simplest, least painful, and most cost-effective way?
Well, downloading The Practical Guide to Transforming your Business with Technology is a great place to start. This e-guide is the perfect tool for SME and SMB organisations who are looking to make the best of the technology they have or need.
- Discover what Digital Transformation really means and HOW you can implement change in your business
- Learn how our STEP framework can help you make important decisions about the technology you use
- Answer questions. This isn’t just an e-guide it’s a workbook! There are reflective questions at the end of each section to prompt you to think about the impact on your business – there’s even printable notes pages (it’s like you’re back in the classroom!)
Are you ready to transform your business and enter the ever-evolving digital world?!
Here’s a sneak peak…
There are several elements converging on businesses everywhere, forcing us to change if we want to stay in business. But no business is static, you’re either growing or contracting. And if you’re struggling now and not considering change, it will only get worse. This guide looks at a number of those pressuresExcerpt from this E-guide
Blogs you might find interesting
- Take the STEP to digitally transform your businessFor many people, new technology feels a bit scary, especially when it’s an investment for your SME business. You know the benefits of going more digital, but maybe you’re a bit hesitant about it all.
- SharePoint: Create you own sharing siteWe see a lot of companies that use Microsoft SharePoint for their internal file management and then a separate service. We have some good news – you don’t need to!
- How we are using Microsoft Power Apps at Select TechnologyIt’s easy for a technology company to say you should use a technology. But do they use it themselves? Well, we can say that yes we do use Microsoft Power Apps ourselves.